Photo by Margaret Chant and edited by Jessica Metropulos

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Few Pics!

We had our first real snowfall of the season last night, and Prin and I took advantage of it today and had a nice online session. Here are a few photos. Take notice of how uphill and round she is, and the nice expression on her face :)

Tallness
Tall horse, short girl ^^^

Bring back
Drawing in :)

Gorgeous Canter
Big extended ROUND canter (using her shoulders for once!) Playing traveling circling game here.

!!!
This pic just blows my mind. she's uphill, round, LOOK AT HER HIND QUARTERS, theres slack in the line...it's just gorgeous.

Let me know what you think!!

3 comments:

Katie Hufton said...

You know what I think?
I think that I'm utterly jealous!
I also think that I MISS PEPIN.
-tears;sniffles.-

You two look amazing, WOW@PRINNERS.

Virginia said...

Cool! Thanks for the pictures! Glad everything is working out pretty good now

Lucy said...

Brilliant pics, Fran. Way to go! :)