Photo by Margaret Chant and edited by Jessica Metropulos

Monday, June 23, 2008

Clinic Exhaustion

Okay...Just got home from a 5 day L1/L2 clinic with Farrah Green, my dear friend and 2 star PNH instructor.

I'm wiped out, and have hardly any energy left to type. So, I'm writing this blog only as a reminder that I still exist. A complete recap of the clinic day-by-day, as well as some photos and revised list of goals will come tomorrow, as soon as I've regained the ability to think and comprehend complete sentences.

For now, all you get to know is that I learned a lot and have a new found motivation and ideas in lots of places in my horsemanship.

More tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jen said...

So glad to hear you had a good time and dragged yourself back home with enough energy to pick out a little message for the hungry masses waiting for more info on anything "Fran". :) And it's noon now, so hopefully you're up and having some more fun on your new saddle...and leading Prin by the lip again!

Have a great day!
Jen

coc_parelli said...

Haha! Sounds like you have fun... Get some rest girlie!

Glad to know you still exist! lol :)