Photo by Margaret Chant and edited by Jessica Metropulos

Thursday, April 17, 2008

In Your Shoes

Well, I don't have too much to report today, the most I've seen of my horses this week has been editing video in class. Kinda depressing, but there you have it. The life of a high school senior.

Anyway, I made the following video as a project for class, I'm really proud of the way it's turned out, and it's gotten me thinking about just how much Prin and I have grown this year. Before November 2007, she wouldn't back up by her tail consistantly. Now all I have to do is becon with my hand, and she'll move whatever zone I ask for in my direction. Princess started to offer sideways towards me in fall 2005, but recently has just decided that she can do it perfectly in both directions now. And finally, the close range circling game...haha...that was RANDOM. I didn't ever work on that with her, and this one is proof of progress. She just offered it one day about a month ago, and does it consistantly now. Anyway guys, please watch and enjoy, critique, comment whatever...I love my horse.

Fran and Princess: In Your Shoes

No comments: